I’m Wilmer Murillo, an illustrator, designer and doodler based in Honduras. My graphic style is inspired in retro sci-fi films, oriental imagery and music. I’m a UI Designer by day, illustrator by night.
- Apocalypse! Nurant magazine| Milan, Italy | 2012
- Pictoplasma’s Missing Link (group) | Paris, France | 2011
- UpLift (group) | Ontario, Canada | 2011
- Inkygoodness’s Character Totem (group)| Birmingham, United Kingdom | 2011
- Circo Volante (group) | Cagliari, Italy | 2011
- Hello Grotesque! (group) | Tegucigalpa, Honduras | 2010
- Circotopia (solo) | Copan, Honduras | 2010
- El Canario y La Criatura (solo) | Tegucigalpa, Honduras | 2010
Currently not available for freelancing.